SeeClickFix Blog #2

• What did you learn about the status of the issue you reported to SeeClickFix?

Something I learned about the status of the issue I reported to SeeClickFix is that I learned how other scan elp you solve a problem that is about your community.

• Describe the response you got about the issue you reported.  What was the message you received?  Who sent you that message?

The response that I got about the issue I reported was that they told me that they saw the problem I reported and that they where going to fix it. The person/people that send me that message was The City Of Oakland.

• Describe how the 9th grade students are tracking the progress of the issue we reported using stickies and posters.  What do each posters mean?  

The 9th grade students are tracking the progress of the issue we reported using stickies and posters is that there is 3 categories that the problem we reported can be in. The first one is Open, then Acknowledged, and then Closed. Depending on what said on the problem we reported, we had to get our stickies and but them on one of those 3 categories.

• Did you change the status of the issue you reported on a poster?  Explain why, or why not.

I did change the status of the issue I reported on the poster because at first it was open and then it changed to closed because they had solved the problem I reported.

• Did any patterns emerge on the poster about which issues are resolved, and which are not?  Explain your answer.

I think that the patterns emerge on the poster about which issues are resolved where that people that reported illegal trash was most likely to be fixed instead of people that reported potholes, sidewalks, or graffiti.

• Do you think 9th grade students are gaining agency based on their efforts on this project?  Explain your answer.

I think that 9th grade students are gaining agency based on their efforts on this project because we are trying to fix things that are affecting our community and are things we are trying to change.